Tigertomany29

lorenzojhwh (1 second ago)
Spam
if the Jews control the world, they were honest people I would be happy to let Judaization.
Because the Jewish culture is not bad.
But after the deportation to Babylon,
few families followers of the god Marduk But, these days while they went to the synagogue at night, then they made human sacrifices. is this: that Satan has helped them to have control and corrupt all institutions and all religions. through various fraudulent schemes
lorenzojhwh (17 secondi fa)
Spam
lol men have always done their head
and always wrong.
They never let solve the Palestinian problem, to God
Now if men are not Satanists? however they are all under damnation.
Then, the occult and Masonic bank: they have taken control
is the end
lorenzojhwh (3 minuti fa)
Spam
son, I'm sure everyone in the Jewish temple will mourn: for the love and forgiveness.
If the Temple will be built in the coming months, I believe that we can avoid nuclear war envisaged for 2012
HenrykMBroder (5 minuti fa)
Spam
Shabat Shalom
lorenzojhwh (5 minuti fa)
Spam
I see that you're paid to do this work.
No I have not paid and do not belong to any organization.
I am alone with my God, what then is your God is one God
lorenzojhwh (7 minuti fa)
Spam
I am also an exorcist who kills Satanists:
for this on youtube are all afraid of me but good to me are protected.
If you are the metaphysical I'm neutral: do not hate anyone and I want equality between men.
To this: I hit all affect anyone. Because there are few men who remained faithful to God in the world.
lorenzojhwh (10 minuti fa)
Spam
the true religion of Moses was lost
with the deportation of Babylon
where they were born: the scribes and Pharisees, the Talmud.
For this I want to return to the Torah and want to do God's work
lorenzojhwh (13 minuti fa)
Spam
son, if you read my comments,
You will understand how desperate the situation of all humankind
you will understand that means lorenzojhwh is the king of Israel
President metaphysical
If this is not true?
Fine with me!
But then you have to wait for death.
deathcrusader1 (18 minuti fa)
Spam
Hi Tiger nothing happening at the moment , everyones gone to bed...the next wave of muzzies wont be here for a few more hours yet ...i might go and grab a drink and then look at some P/Ms....but i`ll be back, its only 8:10pm on monday night...
lorenzojhwh (27 minuti fa)
Spam
The Israelis have a right to live in Palestine,
only as descendants of Moses
For this I am committed to doing build the Jewish temple.
All my comments can be read



lorenzojhwh

lorenzojhwh (32 minuti fa)
Spam Segnalato come spam
The Israelis have a right to live in Palestine,
only as descendants of Moses
For this I am committed to doing build the Jewish temple.
All my comments can be read
lorenzojhwh

lorenzojhwh (36 minuti fa)
Spam Segnalato come spam
@Tigertomany29 --> policy and institutions are fully in colluding with the Satanists of the IMF, such lighting or international Jewish bankers. Nobody wants to expose themselves. everyone is afraid of compromising himself. But just wait passively for death. the upcoming 3rd WW. as a fake 11-09. Why are the richest in the world that they did a single party Masonic. among the many techniques of mind control crime in the laboratory have the bodies of aliens or demons incarnate
la politica è le istituzioni sono totalmente colluse con i satanisti del FMI, detti illuminati o banchieri ebrei internazionali. Nessuno vuole esporsi. tutti hanno paura di compromettersi. Ma così aspettano passivamente la morte. la imminente 3° WW. come un falso 11 settembre. Perché i più ricchi in tutto il mondo hanno fatto un solo partito massonico. tra le tante tecniche del controllo mentale hanno reato in laboratorio il corpo degli alieni o demoni incarnati
SpArKLiNgLoVeee

SpArKLiNgLoVeee (41 minuti fa)
Spam Segnalato come spam
lol im fine i need sleep nightyy